Showing all 7 results
Anchor Industrial Cables
Saving your dream spaces from the electrical hazards’ is the top mantra for all our Anchor switchgear and Protection Devices. Offering continuity of service, greater convenience and operating cost management, our switchgear and protection devices range is widely utilized by the Residential, Commercial & Industrial sectors.
Anchor Telephone Cable
The cables are made on imported and innovative machinery from Nokia and Biwater thus ensuring the best product quality.
- HDPE Insulated Conductors.
- Low attenuation.
- Low level of Cross talk at both near & far end.
- Low voice loss.
- Noise free transmission.
- Flame retardant Jacket.
- Total elimination of voice distortion
With a higher oxygen and temperature index of 29%++ and 2500++C it is virtually packed with molecular fire fighters, which does not burn even in severe fire situations.
- Copper purity more than 99.97% & conductor conforming to IS 8130
- Electrolytic grade copper with more than 100% conductivity which enables to reduce conductor resistance
- Dual layer in Insulation provides better electrical strength
- Uniform bunching allows more conductivity and increases flexibility